Includes 24 hour digital access to Ashland Daily Press, Sawyer County Record, Rice Lake Chronotype, Spooner Advocate, and Price County Review. Includes digital access to Ashland Daily Press, Sawyer County Record, Rice Lake Chronotype, Spooner Advocate, and Price County Review. A few snow showers scattered about the area this morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. High 17F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%.. Light snow this evening will transition to snow showers late. Low 14F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 70%. About one inch of snow expected. Christmas at home with my niece and nephew was wonderful as always, but now that the twins are 10, it’s not quite like it used to be. Sure, we spent a few hours leaning big sticks up against in a tree in a sort of teepee fort, and Kylee is still small enough for piggy back rides, but I miss the old days. I thought you all might like to reminisce with me. So here’s an account of Christmas break in 2016 when they were enthusiastic six-year-olds! “When can we go on a hike with you, Auntie Em?” asked a six-year-old in a shark costume after all the Christmas presents were opened. Those may be the sweetest words I’ve e...